Miss Nelson is Missing!
In this adaptation of the beloved children’s book, Miss Nelson can’t just catch a break from her crazy, misbehaved class. But when she mysteriously goes missing– and, worst of all, is replaced by the vile Miss Viola Swamp– this cast of colorful classmates bands together to get to the bottom of this “elementary” mystery.
AUDITIONS: January 24-25, 2021
LOOKING FOR 3F (students,) 1F (adult,) 4M (students,) and 1M (adult). Performers in grade 4 through 8, of all experience levels, are welcome to audition for the student roles. Adult performers 18 and up, of all experience levels, are welcome to audition for the adult roles.
Auditions: January 24-25, 2021
Cast Meeting and First Read Through: Friday, January 29
Dates of Commitment: February 1-March 14, three to five days per week
If interested in auditioning, take note of the following:
- As this is a “virtual” performance, you must have access to a computer or tablet with a functional camera and microphone. If this will prohibit you from participating, please contact QCT.
- Similarly, you must have access to reliable internet service to participate in the virtual rehearsals and the performance recording. If this will prohibit you from participating, please contact QCT.
- Auditions will be held as individual 15-minute sessions via Zoom video chat. Instructions on accessing the appropriate Zoom meeting room will be sent to you prior to the audition.
- To prepare for the audition, please read the entire SCRIPT. Password is membership. Specific pages that will be used for the audition will be announced at a later date. Check the QCT website and/or Facebook page.
- Sign up for an audition appointment HERE.
- Prior to your audition, please fill out this online AUDITION FORM.