Spend a Season at QCT
You don’t need to travel to see excellent theatre – we’ve got it right here. At Quincy Community Theatre, we provide big city quality entertainment with the hometown feel and price that you love.
Subscribers are guaranteed seats to five outstanding productions with no hassles, minimal planning, and unbelievable savings. Subscribers also receive a discount on additional seats and bonus tickets to our fall Family/Student Theatre show.
2018 Season Ticket Renewals Begin October 2, 2017
New 2018 Season Tickets Available October 16, 2017
Start Your Season Ticket Story
- PLANNED DATES: You can choose when you come to the shows with one of SEVEN date packages (Ex. 1st Sunday, 2nd Saturday, etc.).
- SAME SEATS: Pick your favorite seats in your Season Ticket section and keep them for every Main Season Ticket Show.
- TICKETS NOW: Receive all of your tickets at once.
- EXCHANGES: Need to change a date? Your first exchange of the season is free.
- FLEXIBILITY: Choose when to come to your shows based on your schedule.
- GREAT SEATS: Reserve the best seats days before they’re available to the General Public.
- EASY RESERVATIONS: Select your seats online, visit the Box Office, or call to make your reservation—whichever way is most convenient for you.
BIG FISH February 7, 2018
IS HE DEAD? March 28, 2018
MAMMA MIA! June 13, 2018
GOOD PEOPLE August 8, 2018
THE WITCHES September 19, 2018
ELF: THE MUSICAL October 31, 2018
Priority reservations are available to donors at the Producer level and above.
BIG FISH February 5, 2018
IS HE DEAD? March 26, 2018
MAMMA MIA! June 11, 2018
GOOD PEOPLE August 6, 2018
THE WITCHES September 17, 2018
ELF: THE MUSICAL October 29, 2018
Season Ticket pricing changes depending on your seating and/or your preferred plan. All Season Tickets are on sale through April 6, 2018.
Complete Your Order Via:
PLEASE NOTE: Fixed Season Tickets are not available online at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
*If you are purchasing tickets as a gift, please put the recipient’s name in the “Name on Ticket” field.
If you call the QCT Box Office at (217) 222-3209 during normal business hours, our friendly box office staff will help you to purchase your Season Tickets. Please be ready to pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
A $1 mailing fee will be applied should you wish the Box Office to mail your tickets to you.
Please choose and complete the corresponding order form below. Then, mail the completed form with a check and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Quincy Community Theatre
300 Civic Center Plaza, Ste. 118
Quincy, IL 62301
We will process your order in a timely manner and send your tickets back to you in time for the new season!
Feel free to visit the QCT Box Office, located on the ground floor of the Oakley-Lindsay Center, to purchase Season Tickets. Purchasing Season Tickets only takes a few minutes, and you’ll leave with everything you need for the year!
For help ordering or questions about Season Tickets, call the QCT Box Office at 217-222-3209 (menu option 1) or