Spend a Season at QCT
You don’t need to travel to see excellent theatre – we’ve got it right here. At Quincy Community Theatre, we provide big city quality entertainment with the hometown feel and price that you love.
Subscribers are guaranteed seats to five outstanding productions with no hassles, minimal planning, and unbelievable savings. Subscribers also receive a discount on additional seats and bonus tickets to our fall Family/Student Theatre show.
Start Your Season Ticket Story
- PLANNED DATES: You can choose when you come to the shows with one of SEVEN date packages (Ex. 1st Sunday, 2nd Saturday, etc.)
- SECURED SEATS: Pick the best seats in your Season Ticket’s section and keep them for every Season Ticket performance.
- TICKETS: Receive all of your tickets now!
- EXCHANGES: Does a date no longer work? Your first exchange of the season is free.
- FLEXIBILITY: Choose when to come to our shows based on your schedule!
- GREAT SEATS: Receive a punch card and make reservations before the General Public – giving you advance access to the best seats.
- EASY RESERVATIONS: Let us know your seating preferences and preferred dates via mail, email (email@example.com), phone, or in-person at the Box Office – whichever way is most convenient for you!
Season Ticket Holders at the Patron level and above make a tax-deductible donation!* To see which levels make donations and the specific donation amounts, visit the Fixed and Flex pages above.
*Angels and above will automatically receive a tax letter. Patrons must request a letter from the QCT Box Office. To make a tax letter request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the QCT Box Office at (217) 222-3209.
Current Season Ticket holders may begin renewing their current season tickets October 1-15. Fixed Season Ticket Holders MUST renew their seats during this time should they want to keep their current seats. After that time, all unrenewed fixed seats will be released to new Season Ticket Holders.
Season Tickets go on sale to the general public October 16.
Season Ticket sales end March 31, 2016.
Complete Your Order Via:
Please choose your plan above and complete the corresponding order form. Then, mail the completed form with a check and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Quincy Community Theatre
300 Civic Center Plaza, Ste. 118
Quincy, IL 62301
We will process your order in a timely manner and send your tickets back to you in time for the new season!
If you call the QCT Box Office at (217) 222-3209 during normal business hours, our friendly box office staff will help you to purchase your Season Tickets. Please be ready to pay with Visa or MasterCard.
There is a $5 convenience fee to use a debit or credit card. A $1 mailing fee will also be applied should you wish the Box Office to mail your tickets to you.
Feel free to visit the QCT Box Office, located on the ground floor of the Oakley-Lindsay Center, to purchase Season Tickets. Purchasing Season Tickets only takes a few minutes, and you’ll leave with everything you need for the year!