Spend a Season at QCT
You don’t need to travel to see excellent theatre – we’ve got it right here. At Quincy Community Theatre, we provide big city quality entertainment with the hometown feel and price that you love.
Subscribers are guaranteed seats to five outstanding productions with no hassles, minimal planning, and unbelievable savings. Subscribers also receive a discount on additional seats and bonus tickets to our fall Family/Student Theatre show.
Start Your Season Ticket Story
- PLANNED DATES: You can choose when you come to the shows with one of SEVEN date packages (Ex. 1st Sunday, 2nd Saturday, etc.).
- SAME SEATS: Pick your favorite seats in your Season Ticket section and keep them for every Main Season Ticket Show.
- TICKETS NOW: Receive all of your tickets at once.
- EXCHANGES: Need to change a date? Your first exchange of the season is free.
- FLEXIBILITY: Choose when to come to your shows based on your schedule.
- GREAT SEATS: Receive vouchers to make reservations in any available section days before the General Public—giving you more seating options.
- EASY RESERVATIONS: Select your seats online, visit the Box Office, or call to make your reservation—whichever way is most convenient for you.
SWEENEY TODD february 15, 2017
THE DIXIE SWIM CLUB april 5, 2017
HELLO, DOLLY! june 14, 2017
OUR TOWN august 9, 2017
HARRIET THE SPY september 20, 2017
SHE LOVES ME october 25, 2017
Priority reservations are available to donors at the Producer level and above.
SWEENEY TODD february 13, 2017
THE DIXIE SWIM CLUB april 3, 2017
HELLO, DOLLY! june 12, 2017
OUR TOWN august 7, 2017
HARRIET THE SPY september 18, 2017
SHE LOVES ME october 23, 2017
Season Ticket renewals begin Oct. 3, 2016. Fixed Season Ticket Holders in the 2016 Season are guaranteed their current seats if they renew before Oct. 14, 2016.
Season Tickets are on sale to the general public Oct. 17, 2016. All Season Tickets are on sale through March 31, 2017.
Season Ticket pricing changes depending on your preferred plan. Please choose an order form below and view our seating map for more information:
Complete Your Order Via:
PLEASE NOTE: Fixed Season Tickets are not available online at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
*If you are purchasing tickets as a gift, please put the recipient’s name in the “Name on Ticket” field.
If you call the QCT Box Office at (217) 222-3209 during normal business hours, our friendly box office staff will help you to purchase your Season Tickets. Please be ready to pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
A $1 mailing fee will be applied should you wish the Box Office to mail your tickets to you.
Please choose your plan above and complete the corresponding order form. Then, mail the completed form with a check and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Quincy Community Theatre
300 Civic Center Plaza, Ste. 118
Quincy, IL 62301
We will process your order in a timely manner and send your tickets back to you in time for the new season!
Feel free to visit the QCT Box Office, located on the ground floor of the Oakley-Lindsay Center, to purchase Season Tickets. Purchasing Season Tickets only takes a few minutes, and you’ll leave with everything you need for the year!
For help ordering or questions about Season Tickets, call the QCT Box Office at 217-222-3209 (menu option 1) or