A Christmas Carol
Dec. 9-13, 17-20
A CHRISTMAS CAROL • Written by Christopher Schario • Adapted from the book by Charles Dickens
A Christmas Carol, based on the book by Charles Dickens, tells the story of the redemption of a human soul. This play with music follows the ever powerful story of Scrooge, a lonely miser, who, through the help of spirits and visions from his past, present and future, finds a second chance to become a loving, generous human being. This adaptation by playwright Christopher Schario utilizes a cast of 6 actors to play all of the characters.
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
MAIN STAGE PLAY
- Nov. 16-18: Season ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the public. Season ticket holders will receive a separate email Sunday, November 15 with instructions for an online purchase, or they may call the Box Office at (217) 222-3209 between 10 am and 5 pm.
- Nov. 19: Tickets will go on sale to the public at 10 am. Tickets may be purchased online or by calling the Box Office
Please Review Before you Purchase a Ticket
To ensure the highest level of safety for patrons, volunteers, staff, actors, and crew, specific measures have been put in place.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times while in the Oakley Lindsay Center and theatre. No exemptions are allowed.
- Tickets will be sold as general admission. Seats will be assigned by the box office to ensure proper distancing is in place between parties. When you arrive for your ticketed performance, ushers will escort you to your assigned seat.
- The Box Office will assume that tickets purchased within the same transaction are able to sit together. If tickets purchased within the same transaction need to be separated into the groups, please notify the Box Office at least 2 weeks prior to your show date.
- If you have special seating requirements (i.e. – handicap accessible, unable to walk steps, etc.) please alert the box office at least 2 weeks prior to your show date.
- There will be no intermission during this performance. The run time is approximately 90 minutes.
- If you are unable to attend due to illness, please notify the box office before your performance to discuss your ticketing options.
- Should the show be cancelled for any reason, tickets will be converted to an on-account credit.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out the box office.
- Due to limited seating, it is vital for QCT’s financial well-being that all seats be purchased at full price. Volunteer credit redemption for show tickets will resume when the full house is available for seating.
- For additional guidelines, please review QCT’s Reopening Procedures document.
Darwin Smith…………………….Ebeneezer Scrooge
Quinton Miller…………………..Tiny Tim
Kevin Williams…………………..Bob Cratchit and Marley’s Ghost
Mark Hespen…………………….Fred, Fezziwig, the Ghost of Christmas Present, and Old Joe
Emma Figge……………………..Gentlewoman #1, Fan, Mrs. Fezziwig, Belle, Martha Cratchit, and the Laundress
Gretchen Wolfmeyer……….Gentlewoman #2, the Ghost of Christmas Past, Mrs. Cratchit, and the Charwoman
Director | Brandon Thomsen
Assistant Director | Alison Shafer
Scenic Designer | Lorne Kelley
Lighting Designer | Lorne Kelley
Costume Designer | Susan Scholz
Stage Manager | Drew Quintero
A CHRISTMAS CAROL is presented by special arrangement with Dramatists Play Services, Inc., New York.