Quincy Community Theatre is committed to promote a safe and healthy environment for patrons, volunteers, and staff. The QCT COVID Response Committee in collaboration with the QCT staff and board of directors has created the Quincy Community Theatre Reopening Procedures to outline the steps necessary to promote the highest level of safety. The plan adheres to all federal, state, and local regulations. It will take all of us working together to keep theatre alive. You may review the full plan at the link below. Please review the “Things to Know Before you Purchase a Ticket” below. Thank you in advance for your support and compliance. We can’t wait to welcome you back to the theatre!
Please Review Before You Purchase a Ticket
To ensure the highest level of safety for patrons, volunteers, staff, actors, and crew, specific measures have been put in place.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times while in the Oakley Lindsay Center and theatre. No exemptions are allowed.
- Tickets will be sold as general admission. Seats will be assigned by the box office to ensure proper distancing is in place between parties. When you arrive for your ticketed performance, ushers will escort you to your assigned seat.
- The Box Office will assume that tickets purchased within the same transaction are able to sit together. If tickets purchased within the same transaction need to be separated into the groups, please notify the Box Office at least 2 weeks prior to your show date.
- If you have special seating requirements (i.e. – handicap accessible, unable to walk steps, etc.) please alert the box office at least 2 weeks prior to your show date.
- There will be no intermission during this performance. The run time is approximately 90 minutes.
- If you are unable to attend due to illness, please notify the box office before your performance to discuss your ticketing options.
- Should the show be cancelled for any reason, tickets will be converted to an on-account credit.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out the box office.
- Due to limited seating, it is vital for QCT’s financial well-being that all seats be purchased at full price. Volunteer credit redemption for show tickets will resume when the full house is available for seating.
- For additional guidelines, please review QCT’s Reopening Procedures document.