20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA • ADAPTED FOR THE STAGE BY RYAN UNDERBAKKE AND NICK RYAN • FROM THE BOOK BY JULES VERNE
Climb aboard Jules Verne’s classic science fiction novel TWENTY-THOUSAND LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA! In this environmental staging, the audience moves with the actors throughout the QCT facility, as the hallways, sneak ways and corridors transform into Captain Nemo’s legendary ship, The Nautilus. Whether you’re fighting giant squids or looking into the eyes of a madman, this show doesn’t keep you on the edge of your seat—it pushes you out of it.
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
STUDENT THEATRE PLAY
TICKETS: $10 | On Sale May 22, 2017
- APPROXIMATE RUN TIME: 1 Hour
- WALKING: Audiences will walk from scene to scene throughout the QCT facility and will stand for the entire production. Please let our staff know that evening if you are unable to do stairs.
- ACCESSIBILITY: 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA is wheelchair accessible.
- INTERMISSION: This performance will have no intermission. Should an audience member need to leave during the production, he/she will be unable to re-enter The Nautilus.
- RESTROOMS: Restrooms are available in the lobby before your scheduled boarding time. Please plan to use them before entering The Nautilus. Restrooms will not be available within the production.
- LATE ARRIVALS: Unfortunately, audiences arriving after their scheduled boarding time will not be able to board The Nautilus. Please notify the Box Office should you need to change your assigned boarding time.
- BAG CHECK: Please plan to leave large bags, jackets, etc. at home or in QCT’s bag check.
Commander Elizabeth Lowshack | Chandler Lemons/Kimora Johnson
Dr. Helio Mathis | Logan Markley/Michael Hark
Captain Nemo | Georgia Wilson
Pius Alquis | Ryan Shoaff
Commander Schiff | Hannah Nevin
Professor Arronax | Dawsyn Perry-Broekemeier
General Hinton | Scott Gough
Lt. Knox | Angelina Monzo
Vasquez/Engineer #1 | Gavin Schumacher
Intro ORKA Officer/Intercom Voice | Ashlan Tullock
Bound Crew/Fight Crew/Engineer #2 | Talon Markley
Director | Kelsey Celek
Scenic/Lighting Designer | Greg Owen
Costume Designer | Janaé Lafleur
Stage Manager | Rachel Foster
Produced by special arrangement with Plays for Young Audiences.